Itching to buy a poster

If I am loaded, I would of course splurge on all four but alas I am not, so it’s decision making time. Too tough.

Option 1: $40, 18×24 in.

bang bang

Option 2: $15, 13×23 in.

it is verse 5

Option 3 (hi. i am in love with you. ok.): $40, 26×40 in.

hi i am in love with you ok

Option 4 (hi. i am not interested in what you are saying. ok.): $40, 26×40 in.

hi i am not interested in what you are saying ok

32 Thoughts on “Itching to buy a poster

1. i’m coming to shanghai on december 7. let me know if you want one of the “hi.” posters.

2. Ohh, thanks Adam ! Will keep that in mind… still pondering over.

3. Where does one buy the “Hi. I am in love with you. OK.” poster?

4. If you are selling it, please contact me!

5. Kelly – I’ll drop you an email with Adam’s contact. He’s the one who designed the posters.

6. Jessica on January 24, 2010 at 12:02 PM said:

Can you email me where to get the Hi posters? They are awesome!

7. Jessica – I’ve sent you an email with Adam’s contact. Good luck !

8. Hey there!

Any way i can get contact info for adam as well?

Thanks!

9. Where can I get the Hi posters? I love it!

10. James, Kat – I’ve just sent you both an email with Adam’s contact. Good luck !

11. Hello! I was hoping you could provide Adam’s contact info. We love the posters and want to support his art. Thanks!

12. pavitra on February 1, 2010 at 10:12 AM said:

hi there:

i too would love the contact for whoever prints these “hi. i love you. ok” posters (adam?). i’ve been looking everywhere for them!

thanks in advance!
    pavitra

13. Pavitra – I’ve sent you an email with Adam’s contact. Good luck !

14. Merrin on March 29, 2010 at 11:49 AM said:

Hi! I’ve been looking for these posters everywhere! Can you please send me Adam’s contact details? I would love to buy one…Cheers.

15. Merrin – I’ve just dropped you an email. Cheers.

16. Hi,
    Could you please send through the contact details for these posters. Cheers

17. admin on April 3, 2010 at 6:27 PM said:

Ben – I’ve just sent you Adam’s contact details. Cheers.

18. Tanya on May 8, 2010 at 8:51 AM said:

Hi
    could send throught the details to me as well? cheers

19. admin on May 10, 2010 at 3:44 PM said:

Tanya – Just dropped you an email. Good luck !

20. natalie on May 13, 2010 at 3:53 PM said:

Could you please send me the details as well please? Thanks!

21. admin on May 13, 2010 at 4:04 PM said:

Natalie – Sent ! Cheers.

22. Charina on June 5, 2010 at 5:38 AM said:

Wow, I would like to get the contact for the elusive “Adam” because I think his posters are great. Could you please send it to me?

23. admin on June 5, 2010 at 9:46 AM said:

Charina – Sent ! Cheers.

24. Hi I love the above posters could I have Adam’s details thanks

25. admin on July 11, 2010 at 11:39 PM said:

sam – Sent ! Cheers.

26. Hi! Very keen to get my hands on the “Hi I love you ok” print. May i please have the contact details for Adam!!

27. admin on July 26, 2010 at 12:05 AM said:

Jess – He has put it up on Etsy, along with some postcards. Happy shopping !

28. These posters rock it all day long. Could somebody please email me Adam’s contact info & purchasing info?

Thanks in advance!

29. Eric – Emailed ! Cheers.

30. Hi I would really appreciate it if you could let me know how I could also get the poster hi.i am in love with you.ok
    Many Thanks.
    Sarah.

31. Sarah – Adam has put it up on Etsy, along with some postcards. Happy shopping !